Tailored Turnaround Program Based On The Following Building Blocks
- Grade portfolio, product and quality development, in line with the specified strategy
- Verifying and improving the effectiveness of marketing and sales channels
- Streamlining the production structure without losing flexibility; grade allocation directed by machine concept and internal logistics; high-return investments only
- Cost savings; developing mill operations structure; high-return investments only
- Eliminating root causes for technical disturbances; stabilizing processes; standardization; high-return investments only
- Mill adaption; technical conversion concept and project implementation plan
The Turnaround Process Value Creation is measured by = EBIT * (1-tax rate) – Kw * C ; where EBIT * (1-tax rate) is the after tax operating income, Kw is its weighted average cost of capital and C is the capital employed. C represents all sources of capital to the business on which it must earn a return.